.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

An Analysis of Emily Dickinsons I Felt a Funeral in My Brain :: Felt a Funeral in My Brain Essays

An Analysis of Emily Dickinsons I Felt a Funeral in My humour This poesy is precise interesting in many aspects because it reminds me of a soulfulness that I use to know. In my life I have met race just handle Emily Dickinson who were mentally down(p) and real unsociable. In this poem it shows how unstable her mind was in words that she wrote in her poems. I do not want people to get me wrong she was a very smart woman it was said that she attended Mount Holyoke Female Seminary in South Hadley, it also said that she was cardinal of the best poets of all times. I do not understand were she went wrong because she lived a normal childishness in which she was very bright, witty, friendly to people, she had friends, and she went to parties. So where did she go wrong? By her early 30s she began to separate herself from everyone, even the people who she obviously loved had to verbalize with her from the other side of a closed door. In her life it was that she was in love with approximately man who died this maybe her for become very depressed. Emily Dickinson was very suicidal (meaning she tried and true to kill her many times, but was afraid of what it would be like). I am glad we got this poem because I have some things I would like to say about this weird acting woman. In my town were I come from their was a girl who acted just like this lady. This girl would not talk to anyone, she would run away all the time, she tried to commit suicide a couple of times, but did not succeed. Her parents it seemed they would be always looking for he all the time. So finally one day they decided to put her into a hospital to see what was cause her to act like this. In my mind I think she was depressed because she did not have any friends. And according to my knowledge Emily Dickinson was the same way. Emily Dickinson was a very smart person, but she was very strange acting. For example, I canvass her poem I Felt a

No comments:

Post a Comment